Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mendoza, Argentina

I left Buenos Aires a week ago and headed to Mendoza, Argentina. Mendoza is in the heart of Argentinean wine country where they gow lots of Malbec grapes. I'm not a big fan of Malbec wine.

My trip is also completely different than before in Jau. I find that I am learning less and less of the cultures here. I'm really just on the tourist track now. I don't know how well I like that; I think it's a less interesting trip now. Seeing another mountain, cathedral, or museum loses it's appeal after a while. Traveling for too long makes one appreciate the sights less and less. I'll be happy when I get home and get back to work or to school. I'll have to wait another month for that. I booked my return flight to NYC from Quito, Ecuador... Friday, April 10th.

No comments: