Friday, February 13, 2009

Things are about to get Interesting

Tomorrow I will be leaving Jau. Bright and early. I'm saying my good-byes today. I'll be meeting a few of my american friends in Sao Paulo: Adam, Ben, and Paul. From there, I will lead us on an excellent adventure including Rio de Janeiro, Paraty, Sao Paulo, and Itatiaia. This will be a true test of how well I can actually speak Portuguese. After out journey, I will make my way down to Buenos Aires... meandering through the Brazilian and Argentenan countrysides. My posts are about to bocome more sporadic, I don't know how often I'll have internet access. But, stay tuned in, because I'm sure when I have the opportunity, I'll be posting a lot of interesting points.

What's more interesting is that I don't speak spanish really. I'll be studying on the bus. Buenos Aires is gonna kick my ass.

2 comments:

amanda + daniel said...

I hope you guys have a great time & fun adventures!

killabstingz said...

Thats right we're coming for you Kevin, future seeing: It will be grand