Monday, April 20, 2009

What Now

So, now that I'm back in New York...


I'm looking forward to starting graduate school in the fall. Until then, I'll try to find some work in Rochester.

I'm working at Rohrbachs (my favorite microbrewery) two days a week for a month, but it's a volunteer gig. They might hire me on after the internship is over, if they need me. I'm trying to get a job at the High Falls Brewery also, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Aside from working at breweries, I guess I'll take a temporary job doing whatever for the summer. I bet some sort of work will surface in the next month or so.

For Graduate School -- I accepted a teaching assistantship at the University of Maryland Baltimore County starting this fall. I'm entering the Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering program there, but I'll be doing a lot of work with chemical sensors, particularly sensors that could be used for brewing.

No comments: