Monday, November 17, 2008

Osvandir and Angela, the father and mother of my host family. They are very nice and very hard working. Osvondir only had 4-years of schooling when he started working at age 7. He has built some very nice family businesses and now he lives well (he still works very long hours though). Angela is also a major player in managing the family business. They are both great cooks. Osvandir has a band, where he is the singer. He's also a samba master! haha! They are both very nice, and they are really making me feel welcome in their home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Kevin, watch those soccer balls in the chest. You could have died from that !!!!!!!!!

I'm expecting you to master the samba over there so you can teach me. :)

Sounds like you're learning and seeing alot. I'm envious !

Love you !
Mom